- Q1. After signing the lease, when can we commence fit-out to our unit?
Our Property Facilities' team will contact you to make an appointment and brief you on the fit-out procedures. A pre-handover briefing will be conducted before the actual Handover date.
- Q2. What do I need to do in order to get approval before I fit out the unit?
Our Complex Manager /Maintenance Officer (site staff) will brief you on the procedures on how to go about fitting up the unit and they will inform you when you may begin to fit out the unit.
- Q3. What is this Fitting-Out Guide?
You will be given a Fitting Out Manual that will consist of the following:
- Guidelines on Fitting-Out Works
- Guidelines on Plan Submission
- Procedures on Fitting-Out Works
- Design Brief for *Retail Tenants
- Notes to your Contractor
- Rules & Regulations
- Renovation Requirement/Procedure
- Renovation Deposit
- Utilities - Application Procedure
- Other Special Note about the premises (if any)
- Post Fitting Out Requirements
We suggest you spend some time to read through the Fitting Out Manual and take note of the salient points. If you do not have a copy of this Fitting Out Guide, please contact the Management Office or Complex Manager of the building
- Q4. How do I open the utilities account?
Our site staff will forward you a letter so that you can apply to open the utilities account.
You are required to engage a Licensed Electrical Worker in relation to the installation of the electricity meter and turning on of the electricity supply.
Tenants shall be responsible for the opening of all utilities accounts with the Landlord’s designated supplier / PUB. The arrangement for such utility services to the premises and rates are subjected to the prevailing published rates.
Please contact the Management Office or Complex Manager of the building if one has not been given to you.